Concurrent Audits are a systematic and timely examination of the financial transactions on a regular basis to ensure accuracy, authenticity and compliance with procedures and guidelines.
Our concurrent audit team consists of well-trained and experienced personnel, who helps our clients
• To ensure compliance of laid down systems and procedures scrupulously
• To examine books of accounts, records, and registers to ensure that they are maintained in accordance with the prescribed systems.
• To report any inefficiency in any operational level.
• To scrutinize the completeness of documents submitted for availing advances and other facilities and physical checking of stocks and other assets at relevant places.
• To check cash, securities, etc. to ensure that they are in due order and in agreement with books. 6. To detect and arrest any leakage of income, if any. Evaluating the quality of customer services provided and giving useful suggestions
• To ascertain whether sanction for advances and expenditures is taken from competent authority.
• To report any irregularity in working which may result in financial or other loss to branch.